Mad oils sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their micas are really nice.... same quality as Nuture with different colors. I love their peacock, flirt, tangerine dream, goldfinger, sister golden hair surprise, tomato red, and key west blue. Actually, I've liked ALL of their micas. However, the purples do need a bit more to get a non-grayed out purple.

For FOs, I love their pumpkin bread and snow witch. I haven't soaped with their tropical one yet but adored it in B&B. I sent out some soaps to friends over the weekend and held back my last full bar of pumpkin bread.

Cindy did a great review of the FOs: http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=52651.

I'm not sure I'll have the cash to take advantage of this sale (just got my Nuture goodies in). If I do decide to splurge, I'm heading for the FOs. It's too bad they don't carry planers and soaping oils/butters. I need to buy some and could sneak in some FOs. :(

Thanks SL - Can't soap safely right now sec to medical status but if it's in your budget I would get as much of their FO's as I could afford. Their scents are unique and excellent quality. Johanna and Karyn are two special ladies who have only been in business for 11 months and they are doing it right.

The only regret you will have is not buying more!

Thanks SL - Can't soap safely right now sec to medical status but if it's in your budget I would get as much of their FO's as I could afford. Their scents are unique and excellent quality. Johanna and Karyn are two special ladies who have only been in business for 11 months and they are doing it right.

The only regret you will have is not buying more!

I was just telling myself "you shouldn't do it, you might not like their FOs." Now, it's "welllllllllllllllll it is a sale, she did say I wouldn't be disappointed"

The struggle is real today!

I have to admit the sly joy of being an enabler, but I promise you won't be disappointed. You will find a new favorite vendor in MO.

Back