Wsp flash sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their black raspberry vanilla is nice. I haven't tried any from other suppliers so Im not sure how it compares. It's good in B&B and CP.

Well this was just evil... of course I had to buy some, very disappointed the lavender basil went out of stock while I was shopping though..

I like their Bamboo Lotus, and of course I just bought their Lavender last week....

Just got my order, haven't had time to do more than smell them yet.. hurry up day off!!

What I ordered..

Green tea and cucumber... kinda smells "soapy" oob. Maybe it will have more of a "green" scent in products
Calla lilly.. oob snell spot on. Can't wait to attempt to soap this one
Lilac in bloom.. oob almost smells like grammas lilac perfume.. sweet memories.
Bamboo sugar cane.. oob smells sweet, almost candy like to me.. its great but kinda sweet. A little green.
Egyptian jasmine... well I hope this one soaps as awesome as it smells.. I know im taking a chance with florals
Cocoa kiss.. remember your old strawberry shortcake doll... the scented one... now think about how she would smell today 30 years later.. well lets just say im not to impressed with this one but will find someyhing for it.
Flowering herb.. oob another sweet flowery one.. not herby at all to me.. still lovely
And
Lavender sage.. well its lavender, and try hard as I do to like it I just don't.. everyone ive told about it is excited tho

This is just my oob opinions, I have not made anything with any of them yet...

Latest posts

Back