I ate my fragrance oil....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaraSuds

Reaction score
Two weeks ago I got a bit crazy and infused some vege oil with ginger, lemongrass, kaffir lime, jasmine and osmanthus flowers. It smelt so good today that I tipped it on my rice noodle prawn salad with fresh lemon juice. Best fragrance oil. I mean salad dressing ever! :lol:

A friend of mine who works at a nutrition store uses a drop of peppermint oil on his tongue to freshen his breath. Prefers that over a super sweet breath mint. Maybe someday essential oils will be in the spice section of the grocery store. The ones that are okay to ingest. I recently saw that there was this terrible fad of people eating cinnamon powder and choking plus breathing it in. Who knows why they were doing that.

Eating a spoonful of cinnamon is called the cinnamon challenge. Look it up on youtube. Hilarious videos. The stupid stuff people come up with these days. Oh well, it keeps me gainfully employed.

Every time I see the title of this post it makes me laugh. Sounds like a yummy FO to me!

Back