Macro

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobhan1011

Soaperlative
Reaction score
I've just discovered that Macro has an online store, and that you don't need to have a macro card to shop there. They also have free delivery if you spend over £30 and whatever you buy is not counted as "big and bulky" in which case the delivery is £35. I'm going to get some things from there they have 5 litres of olive/pomace at £7.55 and 12.5kg of KTC Palm oil at £12.99. I have looked into KTC and they only use sustainable oil. :D

I've never heard of Macro, but I'm always on the lookout for good European suppliers. What is the website? I did a google search and nothing came up.

siobhan1011 said:
I've just discovered that Macro has an online store, and that you don't need to have a macro card to shop there. They also have free delivery if you spend over £30 and whatever you buy is not counted as "big and bulky" in which case the delivery is £35. I'm going to get some things from there they have 5 litres of olive/pomace at £7.55 and 12.5kg of KTC Palm oil at £12.99. I have looked into KTC and they only use sustainable oil. :D

That is good, I didn't realise it was free delivery over £30, there isn't one near enough to me to travel to, thanks for the tip :)

I've just gone through the website again and realised that grocery items are only available instore and not online, so there is not delivery option on them. I am so sorry if I have disappointed anybody, I am annoyed myself, why have the products on their online store if they are not willing to sell them online? On a plus side though I have discovered that tesco sells 5 litres of olive pomace oil for £6.

You may want to check on the Tesco olive oil.I looked at a 5L tin at my local Tesco thinking it was a good bargain but when I read the ingredients list on the back it wasn't 100% olive oil.It was listed as a blend of olive and vegetable oils.As I don't know a)what veg oil and b)in what percentages they are blended it is almost impossible for me to determine its sap value. As a fairly new soaper I decided to pass.

Latest posts

Back