• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dragon's Blood

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn said that she will send a PM with the Square info when she is ready for payment. I jumped the gun. My apologies!
No problem Susie. I am behind on billing. My Step-dad took a bad fall off his yard and wall into the street Yesterday, the hazards of being 91 and living on a hillside. Of course he has a gardener but decided he had to hoe up some weeds with his little triangle hoe. He now has a triangle shaped injury on his head, 3 fractured ribs black and blue arms, small lung puncture from a rib. Gotta love hospitals, nurse asked him if any family members injured him, talk mean to him, or hit him. Lovely, my step-dad also has Alzeheimer's, fortunetly not severe, but you still cannot be sure what an answer will be...My wonderful day yesterday was pickup my granddaughter, because my oldest daughter fights alcoholism and was incoherent, had other daughter at the doctor getting cortizone shots in her jaw joints, then my mom calls....not a good day. Sorry everyone you really did not need to hear all my grumbles. Off to the hospital until late tonight when he goes to sleep. The bright side is my sis is flying in tomorrow and will stay an extended period of time, if she can get set up with doctors here. She has severe fibro and many of us know how difficult it is to get the pain meds. Will trying to start billing next week and will check if it has come in. Thanks for everyone's patience

No problem Susie. I am behind on billing. My Step-dad took a bad fall off his yard and wall into the street Yesterday, the hazards of being 91 and living on a hillside. Of course he has a gardener but decided he had to hoe up some weeds with his little triangle hoe. He now has a triangle shaped injury on his head, 3 fractured ribs black and blue arms, small lung puncture from a rib. Gotta love hospitals, nurse asked him if any family members injured him, talk mean to him, or hit him. Lovely, my step-dad also has Alzeheimer's, fortunetly not severe, but you still cannot be sure what an answer will be...My wonderful day yesterday was pickup my granddaughter, because my oldest daughter fights alcoholism and was incoherent, had other daughter at the doctor getting cortizone shots in her jaw joints, then my mom calls....not a good day. Sorry everyone you really did not need to hear all my grumbles. Off to the hospital until late tonight when he goes to sleep. The bright side is my sis is flying in tomorrow and will stay an extended period of time, if she can get set up with doctors here. She has severe fibro and many of us know how difficult it is to get the pain meds. Will trying to start billing next week and will check if it has come in. Thanks for everyone's patience

I am so sorry to hear all that! You have your plate full. Take your time. Family before soaping stuff.

So sorry to hear about all this! Try to remember to take care of yourself first (easier said than done, I know).

Good luck with everything.

DB is in and I will be picking it up on Monday! Wil start billing tonight. LOL, guess I better get to it so I can pay my friend :)

My daughter has not gotten back to me on the shipping cost for the 2 lbs, so I am going to charge $10.50 any shipping overages will be returned. Sorry not very professional of me but suddenly I have a lot on my plate and my daughter finally is getting her teeth finished...Grammy to the rescue again

If anyone would still like to send a check just let me know. This way I do not have to pay fees :)
I am going to start billing through Square but if you can send a check I will cancel your invoice. Thankyou all!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back