Hi all I'm Geoff from the UK

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geoff

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm Geoff from Lancashire UK. Not a soaper but I enjoy making lotion and have just started experimenting with face creams.
I used to suffer horifficaly with psoriasis before being persribed injections and most high street moisturising creams would iratate my skin so I decided to make my own with some success.
Looking forward to chatting with you all

Geoff

Last edited:
Hello Geoff. Good to have another chap on here who makes creams and lotions, too. Glad that the experiments are working out for you - the lads and lasses here are very helpful and will try their best to make the lotions even better for you. They just keep forgetting to put the "u" in colour, though..............

Hi Craig. Pleased to meet you.

Just had a quick look at your website and FB page. Love the look of your products. I'm still tweaking my formulations before sending off for safety assessment. I've not actually sold any products yet but friends and family have been very well stocked with my creations. I'm already talking to a Web Desiger about an ecommerce store

Latest posts

Back