• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SudsyKat

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Hi, All.

I have the following oils, which all expired around June of this year. They're from WSP. They smell fine and would be fine for home use. I am tempted to use them myself because I hate wasting money, but I've decided against it. I live in North Hollywood and they're free if you want to come get them.

Olive Oil - Refined A (from Wholesale supplies plus). 3 unopened 7 lb jugs.
Palm Oil (from Wholesale supplies plus) - 1 28 lb tub, about 3/4 full

If I don't hear from anyone, I plan to throw them out.

Please use my email because I am bad about checking the forum here. It's [email protected].

Thanks.
Kat

We LA soapers really need to start a meet-up so that we can swap stuff that we are not using. I am too lazy to try and sell anything but would be happy to swap/give it away to make more space. For things that I may still not end up using :)

I would be up for that, although I'm new enough that I think I have a use for everything except a few FO's that I don't care for. I like meeting soapy people who don't think I'm crazy for being into soap:)

We LA soapers really need to start a meet-up so that we can swap stuff that we are not using. I am too lazy to try and sell anything but would be happy to swap/give it away to make more space. For things that I may still not end up using :)

Me too, Seawolfe, I am always happy to meet my soapy kinfolk. If we don't manage to get a meet-up together, you are welcome to come over to mine and take the millions of little sampler FO bottles I have stored under the bed, among other soap related things.) I need a couple of weeks to sort things out, though.

Unfortunately it's going to have to be later. I just found out I'm at sea again soon, so my weekends are now booked. But I'll be back in early/mid June.

I'm interested give me a price list
This is an old thread and I picked up the oils...:razz:

Unfortunately it's going to have to be later. I just found out I'm at sea again soon, so my weekends are now booked. But I'll be back in early/mid June.
I assume you are not going to be able to make the next meet-up :cry:

No!! And I really wanted to play with color more! Stupid ships! Stupid ocean!

Not_ally, I'm a marine scientist, this will be for oceanographic research :)

SeaWolfe, that is really cool. I want to be you in my next life!

Lol people say that until they see me after a bad day all banged up and covered with horrid things. Zee sea, she is wild and stinky sometimes :razz:

I would love to meet other soapers in Los Angeles! Count me in if anyone wants to meet up. Ditto on the millions of FO samples!

I know, I have my favorite FO's now that I use all the time but can't bring myself to throw everything else away. I'd rather give it someone else and have them take on that responsibility :) Maybe we can aim for the end of June and see if we can do a socal meetup of sorts? I'm happy just to meet up w/a few folks from here.

I don't have a ton to swap, mostly natural colorants and herbs, but yeah that would be fun.

I don't care about swapping, Seawolfe, mostly would just like to touch base w/other soap makers, so that is not an issue for me. Just want to give away the stuff I am not using, if possible would like to pick up a couple of things that might be interesting, and talk about soap without boring other people to death :)

One thing that might be helpful for those of us that do have a bunch of small samples - or bigger ones that we did not like - is to organize them into fragrance families. Ie; I pretty much only like green/warm/unisex scents. I am not even going to look for/sniff Pink Sugar/VS for Women, or anything fruity/bakery/food type scent.

If we meet I promise to put all of the FO's in "scent family" boxes (green/warm/unisex/floral/guys/girls/fruity/water/other) so that y'all don't smell something that makes you feel ill, at least to the degree that I can prevent it! I already have them organized that way, so maybe that would be harder for others, if so, that is OK, too.

That would be great! I love the idea of getting rid of stuff I can't bring myself to toss. I would also be willing to bring some goodies for others, but it would be great to just meet other soapers and talk about our experiences.

That would be great! I love the idea of getting rid of stuff I can't bring myself to toss. I would also be willing to bring some goodies for others, but it would be great to just meet other soapers and talk about our experiences.
Go to facebook and find the soap collective's fb page. They do monthly meetups and John the organizer of the meetup is great. This is their webpage http://www.meetup.com/The-Soap-Collective/

John is awesome and his meetups are just plain fun! Carolyn and I met there and we learned to make those pretty peacock swirls. Its a pity he can only take 9 people for each meetup - though it makes perfect sense given that everyone is making a new soap start to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back