Bubble Bath Fizzies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1474679035.210826.jpg

Bath Fizzies with SLSA for Sunday's Market.

Where did you get those awesome molds?

ETA: Also curious what colorants you used. I ordered some dye powder from WSP and it arrived today. Hopefully I'll have time to experiment with making colored embeds this weekend (and not look like a Smurf!)

Last edited:
I got them from WSP and Elements Bath and Body I think. I use the WSP bath bomb color and but also Micas. I add PS80 to my Shea/avocado mix. Be careful with the bath bomb colors they are terrible if you get it on the counter or stuff. I wear gloves. They do make the bath water a nice color and it doesn't stain.

Yep, I hear you on the bath bomb colors/dyes. I tested a teeny-tiny amount on the tip of my finger and it flooded my sink with color! They are extremely concentrated so I must be mindful of adding too much. How much PS80 do you add when using micas or neons? I have plenty on-hand for soap making so would also like to use them in bombs but don't want to leave a mess in the tub.

I like individual molds for bath fizzies. They hold together for me better than a bath bomb and are easier to unmold.

Yep, I hear you on the bath bomb colors/dyes. I tested a teeny-tiny amount on the tip of my finger and it flooded my sink with color! They are extremely concentrated so I must be mindful of adding too much. How much PS80 do you add when using micas or neons? I have plenty on-hand for soap making so would also like to use them in bombs but don't want to leave a mess in the tub.

I made a 2 lb (dry ingredients) and then added 1 1/2 oz of shea and avocado. I added 1 oz of PS 80 to the shea and avocado then added that to the dry ingredients. Sometimes I use Cocoa Butter instead of Shea

Latest posts

Back