Dog needs a home!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
This is what I have been doing for 48 hours...

I found this wonderful dog sitting in the intersection of 5th & Beaton on Sunday March 1st. She is a very well behaved dog, she walks on a leash, does not jump on you or lick. She sits when you tell her to. She is great in the car and comes running with just a whistle. I believe she is an older dog because she is pretty mellow. She is great w/ cats & kids.

I live downtown so we do not have any type of yard. I currently have her locked in the back 1/4 of our building. I have exhausted my resources, hung posters , made dozens of phone calls, sent out over 500 emails, visited vets & feed stores and the list goes on.

Do you know someone who needs a really great dog? Please see photo.-Thanks, Tabitha

Poor thing. I hope you can find her a home. It was nice of you to try to rescue her.

i would totally adopt her if i could get her here lol...

Adopted!

We discovered last Wed she was pregnant & found a great home for her anyway :D . The local Humane sociaty will pay for her spay afer the litter is placed through another rescue group out of Dallas.

Mom (Sadie) & pups are fine. The couple that adopted Sadie are keeping the brown pup w/ the white face so mom will have a playmate. I will be getting the other 5 pups back on Friday & I hope the dog rescue agency will take them from me this weekend (fingers crossed). They said they would place them when they were old enought & Friday makes 6 weeks.

You are a very special lady Tabitha, not everyone would have done that . I am so glad someone wanted the dog and the puppies.

Kitn

Thanks Tab, I'm trying to scheme a plan to fly that little black one on the left to Virginia....

If I can get DH to agree. Her? face is just doing something to me.

Back