Free E books

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for those Relle! And Ann Watson's books for 99 cents are definitely a bargain.....love her!

How did you find out about these? I have a Kindle, but I don't know where to look for these freebies.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing.
I don't know how many books I can download, any help please?

Thanks for those Relle! And Ann Watson's books for 99 cents are definitely a bargain.....love her!

How did you find out about these? I have a Kindle, but I don't know where to look for these freebies.

Go to amazon.com and type in soap making books, then when the page comes up - go to relevance and hit lowest to highest and that will give you the free ones.

Thank you for sharing.
I don't know how many books I can download, any help please?

You can download as many as you want.

Thank you Relle. We all in our family adults and children, buy books from amazon.com but we don't use the kindle, I am not familiar with it.

amazon.com - type in what books you are after and then go to relevance - lowest to highest and the free ones should come up.

Wow.. I didn't know that you could download some of these for free!
Definitely going to try that right now. I was looking for some good books!

:thumbup:

Back