• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Conservatorie Co-op

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kazmi, I have enough orders that all of your's are at the 500g pricing.
*Apple Green
*Peacock Blue
*Peach Sunset - 200g

Shunt, I also have enough orders for your colorants to all be at the 500g pricing.
*Apple Green - 200g
*Peach Sunset

Has anyone bought the samples before? Are they a decent size? I believe they said they're only a teaspoon, while TKB ones are a tablespoon so 3 times the size...

Hmmm... That really sucks, I really wanted to try some of their mica! But if they're that small I think I really can't afford it and need to just go with tkb to try mica... Their samples are 6 grams, a full tablespoon. My bf got me the oxide sampler from BB so at least I've got that for now.

Kazmi, I have enough orders that all of your's are at the 500g pricing.
*Apple Green
*Peacock Blue
*Peach Sunset - 200g

Shunt, I also have enough orders for your colorants to all be at the 500g pricing.
*Apple Green - 200g
*Peach Sunset

Thanks! Let me know when and how to get you paid. Are you collecting through paypal?

Hmmm... That really sucks, I really wanted to try some of their mica! But if they're that small I think I really can't afford it and need to just go with tkb to try mica... Their samples are 6 grams, a full tablespoon. My bf got me the oxide sampler from BB so at least I've got that for now.

You can do alot with the oxide sampler. I've mixed most of them to get variation in colors and have come out with some really nice colors. Plus with oxides you don't need to use as much as you do with micas. At the moment I only have a few mica's and mostly mix them with an oxide/pigment too to get the color(s) that I want.

When I first started soaping I purchased the sample kit from tkb (they pick out which ones they will send you) and was disappointed. I should have stuck with picking out the samples that I wanted to be sure that I got ones that don't morph in soap. After 2 batches that color morphed I never touched them again. It's not totally tkb's fault but I did request samples for cp/high ph. The few mica's that I've purchased from other vendors since then I've only purchased after reading reviews that they're stable in cp.

Yea, I'm liking the oxide sampler and I made 3 soaps tonight. One is white, black (looks dark green now, was black in the pot so hope its black!), and green. Another I used ultramarine, a purple ultramarine mixed with blue food coloring which morphs to a pretty purple, TD, and hydrated green chromium. The last was just green and white. I'm really hoping they turn out how I wanted lol. Being new to coloring its hard to tell by whats in the pot. I REALLY want mica though for the shiny/sparkly haha. Especially for on tops. I REALLY want to do some mica oil tops. I don't like sculpted tops, but I like nice swirled tops.

Yes, Kazmi, I'll be collecting through paypal. :) I'm going to start sorting invoices out today, but won't send any final amounts out until noonish tomorrow.

**Orders will not be taken after noon Eastern time tomorrow (Wednesday), because I will need to send out accurate invoices and get payments in before making the order on or about noon Eastern time on Friday. :) So, if anybody needs to order yet, please let me know!

I put the order in! I'll let everybody know when they ship and when it arrives. Then I'll update everybody as their packages go out. Thank you, everybody, for such a smooth co-op and for sharing in the excitement. Yep, I'm a weirdo, I'm excited for everybody else as well, LOL.

Again thanks for putting this together! I appreciate the amount of work that's required to make this happen for all of us!

Received mine on Saturday and have already made some soap with it. Thanks Kleine! Now I wish I had ordered a lot more colors because I love the two that I've used so far. I wish I had gotten a yellow, a pink, a red, a purple LOL

If anyone that participated got 'too much' (is there such a thing :razz:) and want to sell some of theirs I'd be interested.

Latest posts

Back