About me

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TokraDog

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've been making CPHP soaps for 10 plus years. My soap making evolved because I could not tolerate the fragrances in store purchased soap. I've lived in a chemical free house for 25 years (before this became trendy). I can not use any products containg FO or petrochemical for example room fresheners, fragranced loo paper, car deodorizers, household detergents, shampoos, etc. I clean with washing soda, bicarbonate of soda, vinegar, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree oil and of course my hand made CP soap.

I only use EO in my CP soaps and love to experiment with natural additives like clays, milk and infused base oils. I make both vegetable and tallow soaps thus adhering to my personal belief society should use every part of the 'animals' we use for food production, including the fat.

I love the diversity of soapmakers and the soaps we make. Some of us like to swirl, some like to use all natural ingredients (like myself), others use loud bold colours and this wonderful soap making forum accommodates all! 'Make soap, not war'.

Welcome, another Aussie - yeah. I noticed you joined 3 years ago, we don't bite ( not much anyway :grin: ), so join in the conversations.

Back