Couple pics of my last couple soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckscent

Reaction score
These are only my 6th-9th soaps ever

First ever piping
URL=http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/buckscent2003/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsjrhrjjbo.jpeg.html]
image_zpsjrhrjjbo.jpeg
[/URL]

That work area alone... :mrgreen:

LOL, yea I have bought a lot of stuff. And thats only a little corner. Stared about 6 weeks ago I tend to go all out, I am making 1-2 loafs a day, or at least try

Have made body butters, thats easy... Trying bath bombs now, thats not as easy, mine look like they have warts all over them, think i am getting them to wet

LOL, yea I have bought a lot of stuff. And thats only a little corner. Stared about 6 weeks ago I tend to go all out, I am making 1-2 loafs a day, or at least try

Have made body butters, thats easy... Trying bath bombs now, thats not as easy, mine look like they have warts all over them, think i am getting them to wet

If it makes you feel any better, bath bombs are tricky for me too. Still trying to find a no-fail recipe that works every time but the humidity seems to factor in quite a bit. I've had much better luck using a light oil like sunflower instead of hard oils/butters (these always sink instead of float). I also use 91% isopropyl alcohol to spritz instead of witch hazel because it contains less water and doesn't give me the warty looking bombs.

High-five on your soap with the piped top! I made soap for years before being brave enough to try it and yours looks great on the first attempt (jealous)! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back