Dragon's Blood FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTAnton

Reaction score
Lately there was a thread about Dragon's Blood...just looking for suggestions for suppliers...thanks!!

I think the favorite DB of SSRB posters is PFO's (it used to be Tony's) as well. I remember talking to one of the owners about this a while ago when placing an order for something else, she said it was def. their best seller.

I have WSP, Natures Garden, Pure Fragrance Oils, B&B Dragon's Blood, and my own Dragon's Blood sitting on my shelf. The only one that compares to my own DB is PFO's DB, it is a strong, deep and sensual fragrance. DB has been my best seller for a long time and I have tried most of them.

Hi !

This is my POV

Many sell Dragon Blood and all have different scent

I dont like rustic essential DB
but Love AZtec Candle making shop the best. I though this was a week scent at first I soaped with it and wow is was faint. but when i showered it really left the scent on my skin.

iIDID AD HOW EVER A 1 tsp of clay.

I love dragon's blood. It has a mysterious smell to me. Pure Fragrance Oils is awesome. I have tried WSP, NG, BB and Southern Scentsations and none are as good.

Last edited:
Back