Free Nurture Mail Update

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2428

Reaction score
:clap:The first mail has arrived:clap:

These will be in the mail Mon 3/16

GM Priest River, ID
AB Middleton, WI
AV Sherman, CT
DO Fort Collins, CO
NC Princeton, Tx

Your samples will go out in todays mail

BH-Madison WI
CR-Altoona IA

3/22/15 - These will go out in Mondays mail

VM-Davis, CA
ML-Sacramento, CA
V-Sacramento, CA
A-Elverta, CA

Last edited:
i just received mine today. thanks for doing this! i'm so excited to try these out. i haven't used a log mold before and i've been watching so many color swirling techniques. thanks again!

Last edited:
4/6
ED Royse City, TX - your samples went out in this evening's mail. Sorry for the delay; the envelope got stuck in the roof of my mailbox....

Cindy, I'm just seeing this, and I want you to know you are AWESOME! Thank you for sharing the colors and being such a good person!!!

Carrie it's easy to do this for someone's products I fully recommend and endorse. I've had a lot of fun receiving mail from soapers here on the forum. I'm working through some serious medical issues and not able to safely soap.

So this little project has been fun. Sorry you weren't able to make Indy. Hope your morel hunting was successful. I know what a "religion" 'shroom hunting is in So In!

Cindy, I'm sorry to read you aren't feeling well. I'm sending all the good energy I can muster your way! It doesn't even have far to travel. :) Actually, I'm going to be in the Fort today. Maybe when you feel better we could make some soap together? That would be fun! I'll bring every color I have with me and we can make some soap that makes us go WOW!!!!

I found my first morels last night. The season is late because of the cold, but I'm so excited because they are here! Woods, here I come....

If you can't soap for awhile, maybe we could do dinner or lunch sometime? I would love to meet you, and we can talk soap for hours!

Latest posts

Back