Happy with soap, lost their scents ):

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2428

Reaction score
Went crazy with the curls - just too much fun to make. 2% EO/FO blends. Scent is pretty much gone. Anyone know the max % you can add to SFIC bases? - (This is taking IFRA recommendations into account)

Green and Gold Mica Curls.jpg

Smaller Blue Curls soap.jpg

greensoap1.jpg

Christmas Bars.jpg

Thanks IrishLass. I need to work on my air pockets, but I love colors in M&P. Now to figure them out in CP!

Those look gorgeous.
Keep it at 2%. Also, scent the main soap base [whether white or clear] as that's the part that needs to have the aroma. When I made soap curls I didn't even bother scenting them.

Thanks guys. Lisa - great advice. Looking back over my notes I was short on EO/FO on my soap base. I'm going to try AromaFix. Ellacho, your kind words mean a great deal to me. I am always so amazed with your soaps.

Thanks Daryl. Lesson learned. I went ahead and labeled, shrink wrapped everything for practice. I will probably make confetti soap with it down the road. I learn new things every day and I always remember the harder lessons best.

Back