My puppers...good thing I love her...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agriffin

Reaction score
Mama's mad!
IMG_2100.JPG

But...who could be mad at that face??!?!
IMG_2101.JPG

Bath time!!
IMG_2103.JPG

All clean!
IMG_2104.JPG

This dog DOES NOT DIG. Today...she decided to start...lol. Maybe the ice and snow has made her crazy! :)

I'd be THRILLED if mine got muddy like that. No, instead, she rolls in other dog's crap. Doesn't happen often, but we have an open front yard and rude neighbors so once in a while when my back is turned...

AmyW said:
I'd be THRILLED if mine got muddy like that. No, instead, she rolls in other dog's crap. Doesn't happen often, but we have an open front yard and rude neighbors so once in a while when my back is turned...

at least she doesnt eat it!!
my moms pug used to eat cow pies! :? (where is the barf smiley? lol)

Ohhh, smooosh! I want to squish her. She's so cute, and she does look like she had a great time.

Now that was one completely adorable face covered with mud! Good thing Mama makes great soap to bathe with!

hahaaaa... I started baby-talking to myself (like I do with my dogs... oh geez) when I saw that second picture. (oh be-beee) LOL! I'm so annoying. cutest little face on that dog... although I am partial to pugs!

Latest posts

Back