• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

So what would you be interested in for co-ops?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TessC

Reaction score
Now that I have access to a pet-free and really spacious environment to unpack and pack things in, I'd be willing to run a couple of co-ops from time to time if there's interest. What sorts of co-ops would you be interested in? Fragrances, oils, butters, packaging, colorants....hit me with some ideas!

I'd be all over some micas or oxides if I could save money on it. FOs depending on which ones...

Tess,

Thanks for offering to run a couple of co-ops.

I'd be interested in oils since right now I'm doing a lot of soap batches. It really surprised me at how quickly I've been going through them. Also, I've been using up a lot of my EOs especially lavender. Is it possible to get a really good price on EOs? I'm using up what I have but eventually I'm going to want to replace them. I like Nancy's suggestions.

I guess I'll have to see what other people are interested in and go from there.

I'm down for some lavender if it's a better deal. Or even if I could get better quality lavender for the same as the cheaper that I've been buying.

Camden grey was the cheapest place I found it. (if you're asking me :) )

Have been going for the low price rather than quality because I'm still playing around with different recipes and learning. But I am ready to settle down and stop goofing off since coming up with a few good formulas.

The 40/42 is what I have, would love to try out one of the better ones. What do you normally use?

I bought WSP's 40/42 and I like it because it's not sweet or perfumy smelling to me. But it's the only one I've used so I can't make any comparison on its quality.

Need stand-up pouches!

Zip top and/or Zip top with side pour spout Stand-up pouches for bath salts, etc.

I would be interested in 4 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz. sizes.

Anyone else?

TessV said:
Now that I have access to a pet-free and really spacious environment to unpack and pack things in, I'd be willing to run a couple of co-ops from time to time if there's interest. What sorts of co-ops would you be interested in? Fragrances, oils, butters, packaging, colorants....hit me with some ideas!

Bulgarian Lavender

Oh anything from WSP cause they dont do international...........would the co-ops be something you would consider doing for those outside of the USA? I know its a bit more work in posting and would understand if it was USA only.

I am interested in participating in a co-op

I would be more than willing to participate in a co-op with others: interests include base oils, FO, EO, mica's... everything. This sounds great to me. let me know...

thanks,

dave
bar naked soap company

Back