Some people didn't appreciate the hard works for free.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biarine

Reaction score
I made my co-worker a dr bronner's type liquid soap but I put a comfrey infused in sweet almond. Because her son has psoriasis, when I give her a bottle before has no reaction on him and makes his skin so soft. She beg me to give her again so I made her 3 litres of lavender liquid soap. But she complained that isn't scented very well like the first one. I said lavender essential oil is expensive and I told her if she didn't like it give it back and she didn't talking to me anymore.

I have learned that anything free is not valued as much as it is if paid for. I have furnished free milk and eggs to family and friends of ours. They came by and got them for a while and then it got too much of a bother. Mind you, they always bragged on the milk and eggs and it was not really out of their way to stop and get them.

It's sometimes unbelievable how ungrateful and mean people can be. I'm sorry you had this happen. If I remember correctly, Dr. Bronners soap is expensive - maybe when she actually has to pay for it she will get a clue.

I have learned that anything free is not valued as much as it is if paid for. I have furnished free milk and eggs to family and friends of ours. They came by and got them for a while and then it got too much of a bother. Mind you, they always bragged on the milk and eggs and it was not really out of their way to stop and get them.

Wow, they lucky to get a free milk and eggs, to buy fresh from the source here in uk is so expensive.

Wow, they lucky to get a free milk and eggs, to buy fresh from the source here in uk is so expensive.
Thanks, if people could see the inside of some of the milking parlors and take a look at cows that have mud up to their hocks, they might not like store bought milk as well. I can guarantee that my cow and my little milking parlor cleanliness and my jar and equipment sterilizing routine would equal or beat most of them

It's sometimes unbelievable how ungrateful and mean people can be. I'm sorry you had this happen. If I remember correctly, Dr. Bronners soap is expensive - maybe when she actually has to pay for it she will get a clue.

Yes in our health food shop cost £8.99 the 473 ml.

That's $13-19 USD where I'm from. You're lucky if you find it for $13 and I have seen them cost $19 in a few places (I walked out of those stores and never returned).

Yes it's expensive the £8.99 that's sales, I don't know the full price if isn't sales.

Back