D.I.Y toilet Spray

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biarine

Reaction score
My DIY V.I.Poop ( air wick)
I use this as toilet disinfectant too when I use toilet while I am going out. I spray it in the bowl and wipe before I sat on it .
Ingredients
50 ml vodka
30 ml water
20 ml vegetables glycerin or low sudsing liquid soap
80-100 drops of sweet birch and cedar wood essential oil or ylang ylang, black pepper and Geranium
1 teaspoon aloe Vera gel
2-3 drops of dye ( I use purple soap dye )
150 ml dark bottle with atomiser

Procedures
Put all ingredients in the bottle and shakes for one minute. Spray in the toilet bowl before you use. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1493077401.356306.jpg

I was just wondering about poopourri spray a couple of days ago! Thanks Biarine!! We have a a small halfbath (main downstairs bathroom) right in the middle of the traffic flow of our house. During parties and football season it gets a little trepidatious to open the door!! Ugh! :sick: I usually light a candle to get rid of any free flowing methane, but worry about it being knocked over! :mrgreen:

I was just wondering about poopourri spray a couple of days ago! Thanks Biarine!! We have a a small halfbath (main downstairs bathroom) right in the middle of the traffic flow of our house. During parties and football season it gets a little trepidatious to open the door!! Ugh! :sick: I usually light a candle to get rid of any free flowing methane, but worry about it being knocked over! :mrgreen:

You're welcome Joy, yes we do have a half bath too downstair, I always makes a room spray using fragrance oil or essential. Even I use it after I cook fried fish. This is my new edition when I see the commercial in the Facebook.

I've done a Poo-pourri knock off my just adding EOs to a base of water. It doesn't disperse, so you just give it a quick shake before spraying, but it works great that way. If you're just making it for your own use, definitely try it this way to save on ingredients. I usually use a blend of lemongrass and grapefruit with a few others that I'm not remembering now.

I've done a Poo-pourri knock off my just adding EOs to a base of water. It doesn't disperse, so you just give it a quick shake before spraying, but it works great that way. If you're just making it for your own use, definitely try it this way to save on ingredients. I usually use a blend of lemongrass and grapefruit with a few others that I'm not remembering now.

Mine is working but shake first just in case. Another blend I like is may chang and lavender.

Last edited by a moderator:
TOO EASY! And they're charging $10 for 2 oz.! Gotta love that! I use the recipe found here -- tweaked, of course! LOL:

http://www.isavea2z.com/diy-poo-poo-bathroom-spray-printable-labels-included/

Zany’s BLIMEY! EO Blend
1 part lemon
1 part litsea cubeba
1 part lime

For a good belly laugh, read the customer reviews on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0014DP9Y4/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Then there's SHOE POURRI

https://www.isavea2z.com/homemade-shoe-pourri-recipe/

Wow thanks all my favourite citrus scent. Yes it's expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I make a lemony-scented one myself. I posted it in this thread from a few years ago.

Mint-based scents and lemon-based scents seem to work the best in my household.

IrishLass :)

I make a lemony-scented one myself. I posted it in this thread from a few years ago.

Mint-based scents and lemon-based scents seem to work the best in my household.

Yes I think so IrishLass I use peppermint all the time for my liquid dish soap but the ylang ylang, geranium and palmarosa blend it works too. Do you using polysorbate? Thanks and regards.

Yes I think so IrishLass I use peppermint all the time for my liquid dish soap but the ylang ylang, geranium and palmarosa blend it works too. Do you using polysorbate? Thanks and regards.

I've thought about using some PS80 in it, but I haven't done so to date. I should probably give it a try the next time I need to make a refill.

Thank you IrishLass, if you try please just let me know the result. Mine I never use preservative. regards from uk.

Latest posts

Back