Guinea Pig Huts

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traceyann

Reaction score
hey all, as its getting cold now I decided to make my piggies some nice warm housies to sleep in ......well I posted a pic on FB and ended up with 35 orders lol and an invite tohold a stall at two pet expos and a shelter open day lol......I was kinda eventually going to sell them but I sure as hell didnt expect it to take off like this .....3 shelters are going to advertise on their web pages , I havent even tried to sell them yet lol and they are walking by themselves

009-3.jpg

010-1.jpg

012-3.jpg

Those are amazing. What nice work you do, they are so professional looking. No wonder people want to buy them. I make my own dog beds to save money and there is no question they're homeade. :roll: Kitty kittys would love those too. You could do a whole line of sizes!! I have a cuddle bed for my little dog (she's 70 pounds, the other is 90) because she likes to be covered up and I bet she would love to crawl into one of those caves. Great fabrics too, very fun. Congratulations!

Those are very cute and look so cozy and warm! I agree about other animals using them my kitty would have loved those. ^_^

They are wonderful! I would get one for my little dogs!! :)
I'll order a large! LOL!

okay so where is your website... hmmmm...!!! :D

So cute Trace. how much are they and can you wash the bases. Oscar is a poo factory ATM. Can you give me a rough size to see if it fits in the cage. We just bought a canvas type one for Oscar and he doesn't really like it :( . So I bet the soap in on the back burner now.

Relle.

Hey thanks again girls, they are fully machine washable, and the fleece and foam draw the pee away from the animal so they stay dry...and sooo sooo soft lol, it took a day before my pigs decided that they are ok to sleep in lol....now they are always in them

They measure 10inch deep x 9 inch wide and 7 inches high ....perfect size for one of my fatso piggies lol

I dont have a website yet but am going to set one up as I will eventually do a heap of other things as well

Thanks Trace, I'll do some measuring, I have fatso pigs as well :lol: , how much will they be please ?

Oh my gosh, how very clever and well made!!! I love em, so pretty and cozy looking. I woudn't mind having one for myself :lol: . My dog is a medium/big dog but if you ever make them for bigger dogs I'd be totally interested!!

You've got a winning product here!

Very cute! I love the colorful fabric! My Jack Russell Terrorist would love that! She love's either being in something or under the covers.

Love the website Trace and your models :lol:. You need them to sit in the huts to show them off. Love the name of your site as well. The web hosts can't spell ' favourite ' :wink: .

Latest posts

Back