Jelly Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Essentials by Catalina now has their own version of Jelly Soap. If I remember correctly Stephenson discontinued their Jelly Soap. It really is a fun soap but my daughter found the Stephenson brand very difficult to use

Thanks, I will check it out! I still have some of the Stephenson one, It is hard to use, and I made a couple, and did not use it again ...

Thanks, I will check it out! I still have some of the Stephenson one, It is hard to use, and I made a couple, and did not use it again ...
I daughter had fits with it. After several calls to Stephenson she finally was able to use it. Hopefully Catalina improved it. I might call and see if I can get a sample.

I did forget to mention it never sold well for us, even though she had adorable packaging, so we discontinued it. I may try again with the recipe from PVSoap for the holidays. Thankyou for the link

It has a lot of suds. My DIL uses it instead of soap or shaving gel when she shaves her legs. Kids love it. It also gets those grubby hubby hands clean.

Dahila, soaping 101 has a video on it made with gelatin. It works. I have made them like that, and hold pretty well.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-OkFeuv7OE[/ame]

I would check Amazon, I think that's where I got it previously.
I found it my supplier from alberta carries it, What do you use guys to preserve it? the only available in Canada is liquid phenonip , I took some off from water for it, It came out pretty nice .
Sunrise I do not like using gelatine cause with higher temps it will dissolve

Latest posts

Back