Where do you get amber plastic jars from?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShelleyW

Reaction score
I have been searching online and cannot find a supplier that will ship me a small quantity (20 or so) of 2 ounce amber plastic jars without charging me a fortune for shipping, or requiring that I purchase a case. Any one have a good supplier?
Thanks!

17.85 total for 20 2 oz Amber bottles and push down black lids.
89 cents each.
Not sure if that's pricey or not....I bought several bottles from here and it gets cheaper the more you get.
The shipping estimate for Richmond Virginia was 7.85 priority 2 day (the cheapest they offered), and 10$ for bottles plus lids.
Midwest bottles

Btw a lot buy bottles from sks, so maybe check into them too.

Edit, to clarify...that's the final price after shipping. Not the price before.

Last edited:
Thank you! Unfortunately, neither site has 2 oz amber jars available right now. :cry: I will keep looking.

I'm a total sucker for that site! I got the 12 inch shears, which are huge and fantastic, and all sorts of stuff. Someone one here is from Chicago and mentioned this place; I could kill her! I've spent plenty of money there, but I did score a big roll of mylar which is fantastic for lining molds in addition to many other things.

Back