Show me your craft show/market set-ups!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
I still have a long way to go before I start entering craft shows (aiming for next fall I think), but I was wondering if anyone who has been in one would mind showing me their table set-up? Would be nice to get some ideas and see everyones stuff! :)

Here is a small table top display I did once.

Here is a table top outdoor *garden* show.

I have got soo many more show pictures but my photo files are soooooooo unorganized! I will post more as I find them.

SEt up in a school gym..

Small table top at Christmas...

Bath bombs & other stuff on a Christmas tree...

This is me weighing myself on my postal scale under a work table....LOL!

This one was in probably 2000 .

This was when my SIL took a few of my goodies to one of her shows. She does ceramics.

Again. about 2000.

Thanks for the replies! Can only see the pics in your first post though Tabitha. Looks great!

Poo, where did they go? When I click the edit button I see them but they are not in the post. Maybe image shack is not working right tonight. I will fix them tomorrow if they don't come back up.

Very Nice!

Tab:
When I saw your pics, all I could think of was how hard work can pay off! Everything looks so professional. You must do nothing but work work work.
I would say that you have it down.

They are fab, Tab!! Will you be my set up director/designer? :lol: :lol:

Digit

tables

You would think there were folks out there who did nothing but help you set up a table that will sell...sell...sell.

I'd pay money for that service............

It's been awhile since I sold soap and most of the pictures were taken with a regular camera but here is one that I had put on disc.

2879131641_55f79e4815_o.jpg

It was for the Uniquely BC tradeshow.

You ladies are all so talented! Very lovely. I've enjoyed dreaming over your displays!

jenmarie82 said:
Those displays are beautiful. How did you get to that point???

Time, practice and patience. Kind of like walking...one step at a time. I started by making lots and lots of soap. I then started selling it at a farmers market and listened to what my customers wanted. I payed attention to which crafters had lots of customers and what their displays looked like. I also noticed which types of displays appealed to me. At christmas time I applied to a few craft fairs and then each year added on a few more like mothers day and garden shows....and more christmas ones.

My mother and I also made up 'mock' displays at home before a show. We would try multiple different ones until we came up with something that really 'popped' for us. One thing that we found...a plain backdrop always worked best. Either white, cream or beige was our favorite. This helped the colorful soap to stand out.

Back