Some of my candles.....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divaxtrema

Reaction score
Here are some of my candles...in bigger format...(thanks Ian!!)
Again...I am big on the fake food candles....they are so much fun to do.

muffin6packhi1.jpg

Mixed Muffin Tray...

bananasplit1or0.jpg

Banana Split Candles

preservepickles2ch3.jpg

My Preserve Candles...these are my Pickles In a Jar scented in Cucumber Melon

bowlstrawicecreamuc5.jpg

Bowl of Strawberry Ice Cream

Whoa!!! :shock: :shock: No way are those candles! Okay....they are candles, but I would have to taste them anyway. :lol:

They are incredible. Awesome!

Digit

Those are just the most amazing candles! I'm lovin the pickles in the jar :D And my son wants to eat that banana split lol

Thanks everyone! One bite of these is all your gonna take and then your going to spit them out!
My home always smells amazing and there is never anything good to eat! My poor children used to come home with "MMmmmm...something smells good Mom! and now they know it will simply be candles.
And the funny thing is that I don't bake,,,poor things! I haven't made a real pie or desserts in ages....
Thanks for the compliments on my candles :D

Totally off topic..but how the heck are you guys finding my website by my pics alone???? I noticed a few people taking a look at my website after I introduced myself and I have never given my business name or my real name for that matter....
I'd be interested in knowing how is all....

your website link is listed in your profile an shows up with every post you make

THOSE ARE FABULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are the most awesome candles I've ever seen in my life!

You deserve an award for those!

Really - I'm in awe of your talent.

Well Thank you Sudzy! I read your post about getting your business logo official..CONGRATS ON THAT!!
I am so used to making candles now it doesn't seem very hard at all!! :)
I wish I could make soap like alot of you Forum members, I think that takes alot of talent with the formula's and such...so...right back at you Sudzy!! Thanks for the compliments...made my holiday Monday!!

divaxtrema said:
Well Thank you Sudzy! I read your post about getting your business logo official..CONGRATS ON THAT!!
I am so used to making candles now it doesn't seem very hard at all!! :)
I wish I could make soap like alot of you Forum members, I think that takes alot of talent with the formula's and such...so...right back at you Sudzy!! Thanks for the compliments...made my holiday Monday!!

You're very welcome! I visited your web site, and want to order something from you but I can't make up my mind what to get! LOL Everything looks so good!

Awe...thanks for visiting my site!!
Make sure to sign my guest book while you are there Sudzy!!
Do keep in mind that gel products do not ship well during the summer months because of the heat (things like the brownies or the cheesecake slices that have a gel "sauce" bottom..
Let me know if anything really peeks your interest,,,we can play trader if you want...I could use some awesome soaps!!

Back