Wooden Soap Mold From Soap Making Resources

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmeticaddict

Reaction score
I am so glad that I was wrong for thinking that this website is a spam. I already got the custom made wooden soap mold and here is the image.

WoodenSoapMold07.jpg

I never tried it yet but I am sure my soap making will be a lot easier using this wooden soap mold.

You can use this in cutting your soap using the wavy and straight cutter.

It can be use as a soap mold and a guide for cutting at the same time. If you are interested to have this kind of Wooden Soap Mold, simply ask steve and he will make it for you. Visit his website at http://www.soap-making-resource.com/

you said you had a unique design - is this it? in what way is ti different from his usual offerings?

glad to hear you received your mold.

The difference is that, you can use both the wavy and straight blade. I ask him to make the other end for wavy blade

So you paid extra (custom) because he made the slot wider?

I had one like that years ago, it was ok on the wavy, but the straight had too much play and I ended up with a less than perfect cut.

Glad you got your mold. Next time maybe you'll be a little more forgiving before blasting the supplier.

that is a beautiful mold, glad it worked out for you...

One question, when using a mold such as that , which cuts and has dual abilities as a soap cutter/soap mold... How do you not make the soap leak out of the slots?

Nice mould. I need to dig out my wavy cutter, haven't used it for ages.
I just got some new silicone moulds and tested them out last night. Wow!!
I swear, I will never line another mould again for as long as I live.
Silicone rocks!

ChrissyB said:
Silicone rocks!

lol AGREED!

ChrissyB said:
Silicone rocks!

Ditto.

IanT said:
that is a beautiful mold, glad it worked out for you...

One question, when using a mold such as that , which cuts and has dual abilities as a soap cutter/soap mold... How do you not make the soap leak out of the slots?
I have not tried it but I will use the freezer paper or any soap mold lining..Am I right?

Deda said:
So you paid extra (custom) because he made the slot wider?

I had one like that years ago, it was ok on the wavy, but the straight had too much play and I ended up with a less than perfect cut.

Glad you got your mold. Next time maybe you'll be a little more forgiving before blasting the supplier.
Nope, I didn't pay extra

Wooden soap molds are easy to make. My husband makes all of mine. Lowe's or Home Depot will actually cut the wood to the size you need and all you have to do is nail the sides together and then to the bottom. I have two sizes. One makes 30 bars of soap and the other is a loaf mold and makes 15-17 bars. He also made me a soap cutter for each. I will post pictures this evening.

Latest posts

Back