Another FO question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapAddict415

Reaction score
I love the smell of Avon's original Skin So Soft body oil. Does anyone know where I can get a fo dupe? Or a fo that smells similar? If it'll help I got a fragrance description from another site. It was described as a rich woodland scent with notes of white lily, lavender, sparkling citrus, light cedar oil & citronella.

Brambleberry’s cocobutter cashmere reminds me of my memory of skin so soft (it’s been years since I’ve used the original).

Looking at the details on Catalina's fragrances, I think they are not for CP. They list usage for MP, candles, other BB, but not CP.

I've used several of Catalina's skin safe FO's in CP with no problems at all. I think just because they don't specifically market them for CP doesn't mean they can't be used in that application. They probably just have not been tested within Catalina for that application. So there would be no feedback as to morphing, acceleration, discoloration, etc.,

Back