Candle maker insurance sources

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paintguru

Reaction score
Are there any new sources for candle maker insurance out there beyond the usual suspects? I'm somewhat shocked how expensive it is compared to soap/cosmetic insurance. Looks like the Soap Guild is the best, but of course requires you to sell at least one soap or cosmetic. Indie Business Network has one, but it starts to get pretty expensive for membership and the insurance. Are there really no options for super small scale sellers??

Are there any new sources for candle maker insurance out there beyond the usual suspects? I'm somewhat shocked how expensive it is compared to soap/cosmetic insurance. Looks like the Soap Guild is the best, but of course requires you to sell at least one soap or cosmetic. Indie Business Network has one, but it starts to get pretty expensive for membership and the insurance. Are there really no options for super small scale sellers??

Before I had Soap Guild insurance, I had it through my homeowners insurance. At the time it was reasonable, and I was able to get with no problems of them threatening to drop me for making/selling out of my home.

You could check into it, other than that, I'm not sure.

Latest posts

Back