Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"First goat milk soap".........and then coconut milk soap, and then buttermilk soap, and then breast milk soap, and then sheep's milk soap, etc.. Is there no milk that one won't try to put in soap?

IrishLass :)

"First goat milk soap".........and then coconut milk soap, and then buttermilk soap, and then breast milk soap, and then sheep's milk soap, etc.. Is there no milk that one won't try to put in soap?

For grins, I googled Yak Milk Soap. Yup - there's Yak Milk Soap. Also reindeer, musk ox, water buffalo, camels. And LLAMAs!!! I'll need to get my hands on that one for sure!

If it can be milked... it has been put into soap.

You forgot the Ass-milk soap thread. Due to it's ripeness for jokes my personal favorite.
Now if I could just get those lactating manatees to stay still for a second I could really make some soap.

Last edited:
I wanted to try alpaca milk but when I drove past the farm, the alpacas weren't there. I don't know if the people got rid of them or if they moved to another farm.

I wanted to try alpaca milk but when I drove past the farm, the alpacas weren't there. I don't know if the people got rid of them or if they moved to another farm.

I remember when I heard about experiments people were doing with spider silk for medical/industrial purposes I came across something about how they are genetically engineering goats to produce the spider web proteins in their milk, my first thoughts went straight to what a cool soap it would make. Though I should also point out that cross species hybridization seems like the short path to allot of horror movie plots and I fear the spider-goat.
Here's a couple links since the spider-goat may sound like an urban myth: http://phys.org/news194539934.html
http://www.takepart.com/article/2014/04/10/gmo-goats

Come to think of though maybe when the Chupacabra attack maybe the spider-goat will be our savior.

"Why is my pine tar soap so light?".............................I mean, based on everyone's advice here, I thought it would cure out so heavy and as hard as a brick that I could knock someone out with it, but geez- every time I throw it at my husband, it just floats through the air like so much wadded-up paper??? What gives!??? :p

I fear the spider-goat.

I think the goats fear it, too.

goats+in+tree.jpeg

Dedicated soaping pot?... Well, you should really wait till your done.

Which reminds me, I have a soaping friend who makes his soap with hemp oil and sells mostly at hemp enthusiast's stores and festivals. Always has kids buying his lotions thinking it'll give them a topical high.

Latest posts

Back