Stainless Steel Soap ???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wouldn't it be the same as rubbing your hands on the sides of the sink?

They have them over here in Germany too. I have always wondered about those…

I have something like that. It works for onion and garlic odors. You can also run your hands around your knife under the water, but I'm sure I would eventually cut myself doing that. That's why I got a smooth piece of ss like this one. I picked mine up at a local grocery store.

Deda said:
wouldn't it be the same as rubbing your hands on the sides of the sink?

I was thinking the same thing, but I suppose it would be easier to handle the soap-like bar.

Northland Naturals said:
i have one... works very well to remove typically
hard to remove odors... garlic for instance.

That is good to hear. I have won the auction so at least I have not wasted my money :)

We have one too, we use it primarily after chopping onions.

I have had one for years and it works perfectly. Used it tonight in fact. It shares space with my soap on the soap dish next to the sink. If I DON'T use it after chopping onions and garlic I can smell them for hours after on my skin. Was worse when I had gel nails--smell seeped into them.

I have never seen one shaped like soap before so that's neat, but my granny always said rubbing her hands with a stainless kitchen spoon removed odors. There are little disks that are sold for the same purpose, but I'm gonna stick to my spoons :) I'm cheap lol!

Back