What % does USPS actually deliver to you on time?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really awesome, DeeAnna! My boy is afraid of strangers and I'm sure if more delivery drivers made that effort, he would stop trying to scare them away.

I rarely have issues with FedEx or USPS but recently have had numerous issues with UPS. Three weeks ago she was making her way down the street, turned right two blocks before my house then posted on my status that I wasn't home. I tried to justify maybe she came by earlier and I missed her somehow but there was no notice either so it was really strange.

So yesterday my order was sent to my in-laws down the street instead and she drove up, apparently honked, then left an info notice on our 2 ft chain link fence rather than just opening the gate and coming to the door. When I spoke to the distribution center she tried to say the driver couldn't be sure there were no dogs - it's a see through fence that comes to my thigh. FedEx also delivered yesterday with no issues.

Guess I'm gonna have to start sending things to work.

I live in a pretty rural area, so my packages are usually 1-2 days late, even with priority shipping.
I don't mind however, and know that's how it's been since the house was built 15 years ago, so I adjust my schedule accordingly. I like USPS because even though it may be a bit slower, it's typically less expensive, which is always better in my book. (pocketbook that is! :) )

Well, it finally showed up!!! I was planning a trip to Maui this year but both my sister and bf can't go with me so as a consolation prize to myself I got this :smile:

IMG_0953.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back