Hi, My Name Is Patrick And I'm A FOHO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The longer you make bath & body and soap products, the more EOs and FOs you collect. It is just the soaper's law of averages.:crazy:

Totally a FOHO, at least as much as I can afford. We've hit a bit of a rough spot financially these last few months so I have had to cut down a bit, and I decided the next wad of cash needs to go to colors, since I have a whole cabinet shelf full of FO's. 16 Oz bottles line a whole two rows, 8 oz bottles line a row, then the rest is filled with the 1 oz samplers, because that's just a can't resist thing. I don't mind making small batches and trying out different scents. I make notes and mark them as 'buy again in a larger size' or not, but the 4 oz idea for room sprays and etc. is a really good idea. (I really really need to get to making some room sprays.)

So I would totally be a FOHO like IrishLass if I could afford to be, and a COHO too, (colors) all kinds, liquid, mica, oxides, color blocks, etc etc.

And I have an Evil Enabler, to boot. The old man and I made a pact the other night. After he goes back to work in his field, I said I wouldn't blink at how much he spends on his musician equipment, on two conditions: A. Of course all the bills have to be paid and a six month's nest egg has to be saved up, and B. For every amount he spends, I get an equal amount. So, he wants a $ 4,000 amp? Okay.......FOHO heaven here we come..... :twisted:

Latest posts

Back