This is me... connecting our names.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is me and my alter ego... Cara at the Salmonstock Music Festival last August, and CaraBou on the Gulkana River raft trip two months before that. Probably can't tell but I'm a natural redhead too.

Hey guys, I see sooooap much potential here for a new kind of selfie in a future thread. For example:

• Sinful, I challenge you to soap your eyes - they'd look terrific in a loaf of CP bars.
  • Pepsi Girl, perhaps your hat and smile, or maybe that massive ponderosa pine behind you.
  • Carty, AC and TD swirls side by side in a matrix of your favorite color(s). A beautiful reflection of how you and your DH compliment each other.
  • I've been thinking about antlers for myself, maybe simple pencil lines or a few well-placed swirls?

These come from my crazy soaper heart, nowhere else. I am not religious but am very inspired by Michelangelo's statement, "I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free." Find your angel!

me 3.jpg

carabu3.jpg

This is me and my alter ego... Cara at the Salmonstock Music Festival last August, and CaraBou on the Gulkana River raft trip two months before that. Probably can't tell but I'm a natural redhead too.

Hey guys, I see sooooap much potential here for a new kind of selfie in a future thread. For example:

• Sinful, I challenge you to soap your eyes - they'd look terrific in a loaf of CP bars.
  • Pepsi Girl, perhaps your hat and smile, or maybe that massive ponderosa pine behind you.
  • Carty, AC and TD swirls side by side in a matrix of your favorite color(s). A beautiful reflection of how you and your DH compliment each other.
  • I've been thinking about antlers for myself, maybe simple pencil lines or a few well-placed swirls?

These come from my crazy soaper heart, nowhere else. I am not religious but am very inspired by Michelangelo's statement, "I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free." Find your angel!

I love it CaraBou! I would love to see your "antler" soap!!! I'm still so blown away by your elephant soap. :-D

Is this working? If so, this is me with my grand daughters (grandson hiding)
If not, I need help uploading photos;)/Users/donnamcginn/Desktop/-7.jpg

Apparently not. I there a tutorial on uploading photos? I've searched and can't find one. However, it is late and I may be missing it.
Thanks,
Donna

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I wanna see antler and elephant soap, CaraBou! I'll tell you though I don't think my representation of my husband and I would be as difficult as antler soap! Lol. Great thread and great pics.

To post a picture, scroll down to the bottom of the page to the "Quick reply" section. Write a message as usual.

Now, look for the button below your message that says "Manage attachments" and click on it. A small window will appear. Click the first "Browse" button and find the picture you want to upload. If you have a second picture to upload, repeat the process by clicking the second "Browse" button, etc.

Don't make your images too big (700 pixels by 700 pixels max) and don't make your picture files too large (390 kB max), or the upload won't work.

Now ... very important and easy to forget ... be sure to click the "Upload" button in the lower right part of the small window to actually transfer the pictures to SMF. You're done! :)

Donna, you have gorgeous grand daughters :) you look too young to be a grandma!

I'm hoping this works. This was taken two years ago. These are my two grand daughters. My grandson is hiding

Aweeee so pretty! You look great!

Like I said, I even hope I make it to 70...... I am not even half way through!

Let me tell ya. 70 isn't what it's cracked up to be,but a little hair color, good soap and staying busy helps. This was a picture at one of our daughters
second wedding. We do clean up once in awhile. Mostly, I'm in jeans and a t-shirt.
Considering the alternative, I'm pretty lucky.
I've been on the soap forum for quite a while. Funny how you form mental pictures of the people on the forum. This is a great way to
put the faces with the posts. I think we have quite a good and interesting group!
Where are the guys?

Back