This is me... connecting our names.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.soapmakingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16097&stc=1&d=1440553707

This is me... along with a couple of new buddies we found in the yard today. Actually there were 7, I could only hold 2 at a time.

DSCN6998.jpg

Love putting faces with names! This is me, and Solomon's ear. I don't go many places without the bully. His mug can be seen over in the 'Show me your pets' thread. (Although I am always always always more than happy to show more of that guy, but right now I am a little miffed at him because he chewed the corners of a lot of my wooden soap molds while I was at work last night.)

Me Feb 15.jpg

My profile pic is me, but it's hard to see me because of that big ol' catfish I'm holding. That was Mother's Day morning this year. I caught the only fish on our little family outing.

This is me modeling some seashell earrings my hubby made me from shells we collected on vacation this year:
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1442318401.489350.jpg

Hi, it is nice to see who people are in this forum. I'm Jacqui, from Tacoma and Central Florida (I'm bicoastal) i have 2 kids, 7 & 21. I now live in Los Angeles. Nice to meet you guys n gals!ImageUploadedBySoap Making1442354521.313571.jpg

Back