Donations for WA Fire

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makes_scents

Reaction score
Not sure exactly where to put this so I figured I would try here.

Do we have any members that might be willing to donate some soap to the firefighters and volunteers up in Washington State. If so I can get an address where it can be sent. They are looking at a seriously long battle with the wildfires that are going on.

The address for donations is Tonasket Community Cultural Center
411 Western Ave, Tonasket, WA 98855
c/o Fire Relief

I never though about sending soap to the fire fighters, thanks for the suggestion. I live in the Idaho panhandle and we have a fire about 17 miles away, nothing like what is happening in central WA though. Its a awful time in the pacific northwest, I can only hope for rain soon.

It is a scary thing dealing with wildfires. Texas had a heck of a season of them Summer of 2012, so it is a cause that hits close to home.

Obsidian - stay safe and be aware of your surroundings.

Thank you for for the suggestion/address.

Although my heart has been pretty heavy lately, and I keep thinking about the frigging homeless people! There you go, how compassionate a description is that? Seriously, I am going to send some soap to the fire fighters and also cart some over to my local shelter (luckily they will take it, some will not.)

Back