Henna tattoos

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty! I should see about getting painted when I go to the Renaissance Festival this year.

Hmmm, I have been thinking of getting a regular tattoo and this might be a great way to try it out.

Pretty! I should see about getting painted when I go to the Renaissance Festival this year.

Where are you located? I'm in NC. ee are going to have the Renaissance festival soon in Charlotte. I can do the henna for you. .... it would be like a dream come true..... meeting a fellow soaper and doing henna on a fellow soaper! !!!!!

Hmmm, I have been thinking of getting a regular tattoo and this might be a great way to try it out.

Yes, I always recommend that! !!!!

I don't use any specific brand. I just use whatever is available. Time permitting, I make my own paste from whichever brand powder is available else if I can buy a ready made cone from the Indian grocery store, that works equally well for me

Where are you located? I'm in NC. ee are going to have the Renaissance festival soon in Charlotte. I can do the henna for you. .... it would be like a dream come true..... meeting a fellow soaper and doing henna on a fellow soaper! !!!!!

Rats! I'm in TX. I'd love to meet you some day. You do such beautiful henna designs. Ooh, I bet I could use henna designs for embroidery. I really need to figure out how to be independently wealthy so I have time for all of my hobbies!
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Rats! I'm in TX. I'd love to meet you some day. You do such beautiful henna designs. Ooh, I bet I could use henna designs for embroidery. I really need to figure out how to be independently wealthy so I have time for all of my hobbies!
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Amen! I feel you.... I feel the same way..... honestly, I see only one way to be independently wealthy and that's by winning a jackpot lottery but i never win so seldom play.

Example : i was thinking about my daughter's Halloween costume and she LOVES HELLO KITTY. ......i looked over the Internet and all the costumes were simple but pricy so YouTube(d) on how to make tu-tu at home.... loved the idea (will use it some day for sure) but then bouhht a dress online! !!!!!

Back