Mango Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey

Reaction score
Ok so here's my mango soap. It has shea, mango butters, olive oil and coconut oil.

I put it in the freezer and unmolded. I'm hoping the discoloration is just from being frozen. We'll have to see.

It smells awesome and the lather is great.

HPIM1076.jpg

They do look wonderful and they should be so nice on your skin. If the discolouration doesn't fade then it is probably a partial gel - which is fine, it doesn't affect the quality of the soap at all. I had a partial gel in a soap I was trying to stop from gelling and people loved them! I think it may have been Mandolyn (or another experienced soaper) who suggested I name them "Full Moon Rising" as that is just how they looked and they sold really well! :wink:

Tanya :)

i thought of that but i did look at it and it had fully gelled (well or so I thought, next time I'll pick it up and look under too.)

It looks and smells like a mango custard. I could just eat it. You know I had to try a piece of it already and so far, this is my favorite recipe. Very very nice feeling.

Ooh, they look so creamy, and I'll bet they're going to feel fantastic.

Thank you! I'm having a tough time not touching this one! LOL

I need to learn to cut straight too. I was in a hurry.

I bought those molds so I could easily cut and ship them off to friends and family for them to test and give me feedback :)

Latest posts

Back