My Lavender CP Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapGrove

Reaction score
Hi all! So excited to share the soaps that I made on here! This one is curing now. Palm free, lavender EO and lavender buds on top, and lavender ultramarine. Thanks for looking!

1474440_409870452479519_481282442_n.jpg

Oo la la! Very beautiful!

So, lavender ultramarine is how to get that blue-ish purple, then? I made a lavender-lemongrass soap last night and used a purple that came out very pink. It's okaaaay, but your purple is spot on for lavender. Love it!

Pretty!

Hint: the next time, if you cut your soap upside down, the lavender buds won't drag on the cut surface of the soap.

Thanks so much! I heard a lot of horror stories about purple colorants before even trying this one. This was my first time I used purple. I got this colorant from Wholesale Supplies Plus it's the lavender ultramarine. I did equal amounts of the colorant with olive oil and it mixed pretty well. I then added it to some of my batch. I didn't think it would turn out but it did. Where did you get your purple from and how did you apply it into your soap?

Latest posts

Back