Fun Soap Ideas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1397169613.424896.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1397169639.275824.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1397169659.637530.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1397169699.346051.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1397169727.654259.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1397169791.269646.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1397169850.489683.jpg

Fish-in-a-bag instructions

This is how i made the fish in a bag soap:

1. buy plastic clear bags that are immune to the heat of the melted soap.

2. buy a small fish soap mould. once done that melt non-see through soap, add scent and color of choice then pour in the mould.

3. once fish soaps are ready, melt clear soap that will take place as the water. Add scent color, etc.

4. Allow the water soap to cool down a bit. don't completely harden it but when its just about to harden. Still remain it a liquid.

5. pour the water soap into the bag but only fill it half way, no more! 2/3 at the MAX!

6. Push the fish soap into the water soap so its floating side ways in the middle. Use a chopstick to push it if the soap is hot.

7. tie some ribbon around the bag, about half a centimeter away from the soap. Just so when you tighten it you don't squeeze out the soap! :wink:

8. clip the top of the bag to a line or hook or in my case the curtains! clip it somewhere where it wont fall of and is very still.

9. allow to dry. takes about 30-60 minutes.

SORRY! hope this helps! i don't think i worded it right but if you don't understand something just tell me and i'll put it into more detail! THANKYOU :thumbup:

i smelted it. Other wise i got a cigarette lighter (FYI i dont smoke!) then i held the flame to the bottom of the frog so its stomach starts to melt. Then i quickly pushed it against the log soap for 10 seconds. that should do the trick!

Wonderful looking soap--all of it!
I like how you package the shades of pink soaps.
The butterfly and dragonfly soaps look awesome!
Those baby and teddy bear soaps should brighten many baby showers--can see those selling extremely well.

Im back!!!
I made these fish-in-a-bag soaps and they look great!
this is the second time i made them and they turned out well, i used some left over base soap i found in the cupboard yesterday.
And i was bored so, yeah i made them.
Sadly, my fish moulds make the fish look dead with the cross eyes, but they still look cool!

Love this! I might have to try this!

I'm going to try to make Fish in a Bag
Soap I think its a great idea! I purchased some small rubber goldfish from ebay. So I'm going to try both methods. I will keep you posted how they turn out.

Anytime! !!!!!

Also, this might just be me but I love to make layered soap (in the sense of color. .....starting with the darkest in the middle and then lighter and lighter. Not sure if you can see this one

1398555542774.jpg

Latest posts

Back