ISO plastic bowls/pitchers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xraygrl

Reaction score
Hi there, I am looking for plastic bowls/pitchers for soap making similar to the ones used in this youtube video (the bigger ones):

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTDPcyUUF_Q&list=UU3PM8TsawVROFDbAJ1IyjRw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTDPcyUUF_Q&list=UU3PM8TsawVROFDbAJ1IyjRw[/ame]

They don't have to be exactly the same ones, just something similar. My other ones are getting older and need to be replaced. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple of those white mixing bowls that I picked up from the local Dollar Tree.

Yup, Dollar Tree...maybe Big Lots if you have one of those....and most 99c stores may carry them

White mixing bowls from Dollar Tree (for a buck , I've also seen them at supermarkets for $2.99 or so. They have a small version and a larger version, the small ones are flimsy, but great for melting oils and mixing colors. The measuring cups are Norpro cups available from Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! I have both Dollar Tree and Big Lots here! Going to look for some of these today! Don't know why dollar tree didn't cross my mind. :crazy: I had looked at Walmart, Target, and Bed Bath and Beyond and didn't come up with anything.

If you can't find those, most big box home improvement stores have paint buckets that have the 5 in the little triangle on the bottom, and are cheap. And they come in a wide variety of sizes.

Yup, the dollar store for me too, the very same pitchers. I just have to comment....after making a bzillion batches this holiday season, I still watched the whole video. There's just something fascinating (at least to soapmakers, I guess) about watching someone make soap. And boy, she's got a very well behaved recipe there, to allow her that much time to fool with colors and swirls! But awwww.....she didn't cut them. :-( Thanks for the video.

Yup, the dollar store for me too, the very same pitchers. I just have to comment....after making a bzillion batches this holiday season, I still watched the whole video. There's just something fascinating (at least to soapmakers, I guess) about watching someone make soap. And boy, she's got a very well behaved recipe there, to allow her that much time to fool with colors and swirls! But awwww.....she didn't cut them. :-( Thanks for the video.

I know, right! I have been making soap for a long time, but I still learn little tricks here and there from watching other people make soap. I love to watch the process!

ETA, I got called in to work today so I didn't get to go to Dollar Tree, so I will have to go tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

Back