What's your favorite?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angbaby4974

Reaction score
I like all my soaps, but if someone asked me what my favorite soap was, I'd have to say it's the Honey Vanilla with oatmeal that I buy from a lady here in Old Town Spring http://www.conniesbathshack.com/ She makes beautiful soap & I LOVE going in her shop! I always spend too much money in there :oops:

So what's YOUR favorite soap? Is it one you made, or one that someone else made???

I have a couple of favorites, both of them my own. One is my oatmeal, goatmilk and honey soap and the other is my goatmilk soap with avocado puree, aloe juice and cucumber juice. Both are so luxuriant to me.

IrishLass

x

i made a batch of rtcp whipped soap with 75% coconut, 25% shea butter and used aloe and coconut milk 50/50. i layered it in a long loaf mold- 1/2 eggnog and 1/2 bendel bean vanilla-OMG!

it smell like vanilla chai-a warm spiced vanilla. i cant hardly bear to part with any. LOL!

i got the f/o's from www.soapsupplies.net great service and shipping!

I'm still new to soapmaking and have only made 2 batches so I have yet to pick out one of my own as a favorite. However in Old Town Manassas close to my home there is a little shop that sells soaps by Primal Elements. The soaps are quite pricey but there is one that I absolutely love, primarily because of its scent. It's one called Papayalooza. It smells lovely and the smell is strong down to the very last bit of soap. I've already been through a couple of bars (which last forever) and need to buy more! I wish I knew how they scented it because I'd love to recreate it!

It really is a cute shop & she has a bubble maker outside that constantly blows bubbles around the fron door! OMG I feel like a kid in a candy store when I go in there. As a matter of fact I'm going there today. 8)

I have two favourites and they're both mine. One is my Calendula Soap with calendula petals, infused calendula rice bran oil and scented with citrurus EO. It is so uplifting and creamy. My other is my Canadian Mineral Clay soap with red Canadian mineral clay and scented with Sweet Orange 5 fold, Patchouli and Ylang Ylang.

angbaby4974 said:
I like all my soaps, but if someone asked me what my favorite soap was, I'd have to say it's the Honey Vanilla with oatmeal that I buy from a lady here in Old Town Spring http://www.conniesbathshack.com/ She makes beautiful soap & I LOVE going in her shop! I always spend too much money in there :oops:

So what's YOUR favorite soap? Is it one you made, or one that someone else made???

wow, ive made so many , i really like almond/coconut, cranberry fig, fuzzy navel.. i could go on!

My favorite is my own Chamomiile Rapture soap! Made with Avocado oil and Mango butter with oatmeal exfoliant and I never would have made it if my ex-boyfriend's mother hadn't told me how much she liked chamomile fragrance. I never knew I liked that fragrance! :)

My favorite is my Old Hippy Chick soap which has hempseed oil in it & is scented with Amber & Sandalwood. It's a soap I never sell, it's just for me, although I sent it out in a swap once.

My favourite? Hmmmm......let's see now.......

Well, I love all my soaps and cannot choose (lol) so my favourite is one made by Starduster called Starry Aloe. It is made with macadamia nut oil and aloe vera juice among other things and has a delicate, translucent look. It is lightly scented with orange EO I think. It is so devinely moisturising and leaves my skin soft as silk!

Tanya :)

Back