Clamshell Bath Bomb Molds 3.15"

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kriswreck

Reaction score
Hi

I've been looking for a clamshell bath bomb mold that are 3.15" (80mm) in the cavity. Does anyone know where to get some? I know they exist from a asian manufacturer but they only sell full boxes with 5000 molds and i only need 20.

Thanks in advance.
Kris

Yes I need the same style of those milky way molds but in bigger size. The ones on etsy isn't the right type of mold unfortunatly :(

It's the bomb/cavity that needs to be 3.15" not the packeging so they're unfortunatly too small Still.

Those ones were too small, but did you try doing a search on aliexpress for the size you need? I find that if aliexperss doesn't have what you need, you are probably not going to find it, unfortunately.

Those ones were too small, but did you try doing a search on aliexpress for the size you need? I find that if aliexperss doesn't have what you need, you are probably not going to find it, unfortunately.

Mpksoapmold makes them but the minimum order is 5000 pieces. I'll look through Aliexpress again but i've done that every now and then for a couple of months without finding anything :headbanging:

you could order in Canada, our dollar is low so it is not more expensive, me think, Candora have it

Mpksoapmold makes them but the minimum order is 5000 pieces. I'll look through Aliexpress again but i've done that every now and then for a couple of months without finding anything :headbanging:

If alibaba has them then so does alibaba. You might have to buy small, med and large but at those prices and postage free it might be worth it. There are hundreds of suppliers of plastic and Metal. It’s time consuming to sift through them all especially since a lot of the have tiny variations. Postage does take a long time, to Australia anyway.

Be careful though, one comment said “ order two because one piece is one side of the clam shell”!

Back