My first batch!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackznanakin

Reaction score
I made my first batches of MP, I learned from my first batch about the mix-ins settling, but I still think it looks pretty! New to actual forums so I hope my pics uploaded right! lol I made an Oatmeal, Honey and Lavender with Shea Butter and A Grapefruit, Lavender, Poppy Seed with Shea Butter and Red Colorant. I think it's going to take me a bit before I get the whole percentage thing.

Oatmeal Lavender.jpg

Grapefruit.jpg

They turned out lovely. Just a word of warning though some add ins will may extremely scratchy soap on the body and sensitive parts. Finely ground works best. Plus larger particles make a mess in the tub....ask me how I know... :)

Lovely looking soaps. I see the bottom part of the first soap as good for the feet (my feet anyway, as they are quite rough) and the top as good for the rest of the body. I once put tea leaves into soap and concluded it was too rough for the rest of my body and just used it as foot soap, but it was a lovely soap. I've never used poppy seeds, so have no experience with them for washing, but those are just gorgeous.

Back