Preferred supplier of scents?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Wholesale Supplies Plus as most of their FOs are skin safe and can be used for candles, too.

Wholesale Supplies Plus usually has an end of year sale on their fragrance oils...you might want to wait a couple of days to see if that happens between now and the end of the year.

I've found that there's no 1, single place that's got a corner on having the best scents overall. It's like Shunt said, - they all have their hits and misses- each and every one of them.

For what it's worth, I use several awesome 'keeper' FOs from each of the below suppliers (in no particular order):

Wholesale Supplies Plus
Peaks
Save on Scents
Brambleberry
Magestic Mountain Sage
Nature's Garden Candles
Oregon Trails Soap Supply
Aroma Haven/Rustic Escentuals
Daystar
Elements Bath & Body
SweetCakes
Soapalooza
Gemlite

I've also bought some 'duds' from each of them, too. To help weed out the misses from the hits, I peruse all the scent review boards available online to see if someone has written a review on whatever particular FO I'm interested in buying from whichever vendor.

IrishLass :)

Brambleberry, Nature’s Garden and after the Wholesalesupplies plus fragrances I bought in declutter the cupboard from Zany, I have bought some more from Wholesale Supplies Plus. Essentials by Catalina.

I've found that there's no 1, single place that's got a corner on having the best scents overall. It's like Shunt said, - they all have their hits and misses- each and every one of them.

For what it's worth, I use several awesome 'keeper' FOs from each of the below suppliers (in no particular order):

Wholesale Supplies Plus
Peaks
Save on Scents
Brambleberry
Magestic Mountain Sage
Nature's Garden Candles
Oregon Trails Soap Supply
Aroma Haven/Rustic Escentuals
Daystar
Elements Bath & Body
SweetCakes
Soapalooza
Gemlite

I've also bought some 'duds' from each of them, too. To help weed out the misses from the hits, I peruse all the scent review boards available online to see if someone has written a review on whatever particular FO I'm interested in buying from whichever vendor.

IrishLass :)
I have none of these near me. Do they do international delivery... I'm concerned about the shipping cost though

I know Oregon trails ships Internationally and the cost can out way the cost of the product, so in the end it's not worth it. I'd suggest you look up each one and they will tell you if they ship overseas.

Yea, not living in the US does bite when it comes to fragrance oils. It is the biggest cost driver for me with this hobby which is why am super chummy with EBC surplus fragrance oils. :mrgreen: And why am always sniffing around for discounts and free shipping and the recent de clutter de cupboard by Zany. Couple with the fact that our currency is in the gutter...... I feel your pain.

I'm. Seriously struggling to get them.. I've tried many batches with eo but they r too expensive...

Thanks will give it a try
Hi Isha,

Just to be clear, I was replying to the general question. MMS Free Shipping is for the US only. I'm not sure MMS ships overseas. You might have a look at Camden Grey in Florida. Since they are on the East Coast shipping from there might be less expensive. They ship internationally and sell a quality product.

http://www.camdengrey.com/essential-oils/Fragrance-Oils/

ETA: I would sign up for their Newsletter, join their online group for suggestions for "Best Sellers" and Email customer service directly to get answers to any questions you have about shipping costs and minimums. Also, check out their Sales/Promotions for discounts every time you visit their site. I used to shop there quite often until shipping from Florida to Colorado took too long and got too expensive.
HTH :bunny:

Back