If you don't sell, what are you doing with all your soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've given most of my soap away but I'm using up/throwing away bars that just aren't good or that one of the oils may DOS as it was old when I used it. Because of my job, I haven't been able to make soap in a while. I don't trust that I won't drop my crockpot's stoneware.

Funny! I gave away a ton of soap over the holidays. My husband wanted to give a couple of bars to someone the other day. He asked me if I was low on soap. Silly guy. ;-)

lolololol You really made me chuckle. As if, a soap maker would run out of soap....:mrgreen:

Two of my nieces were over last night for a sleepover, so I let them pick from my soap stash. Between them and the ones I took to work I'm mostly down to other people's soaps, my salt bar stash, and end cuts. End cuts are really nice for the bathroom sinks, so I may spread those out between the three bathrooms just to keep from clogging up one of the closets. I will have at least one trip to China this year and possibly a trip to Germany, so it will be good to have end cuts to travel with too. I've got my 6 boxes condensed down to 2-1/2 (plus the 2 very small boxes my husband doesn't know about) so that is a huge improvement! It's still a lot of soap though. I need to stop compulsively buying other people's soap... at least for a little while.

I used to give them away and was going to do markets when I started back in 2000 something. But mainly I just gave them away.
Then i got divorced and tossed all of what I had :(

I am just starting again, also hoping to sell but you never know. I TOO may have just a room full of soaps :lolno:

I sell and Give away

I am a Nurse in a Nursing Home. and they all know me as the Soap Lady.
the word spreads fast among the elderly lmao. so when a new patient say are you the Soap Lady.. they automatically get a bar of soap..

and get added to my list of resident who love my soap. and they get free soap when ever they run out.

They love the soap and are so happy. it the little things that make them happy.

Latest posts

Back