Best place to find a wood mold?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginasoapmaker

Reaction score
I used one mold I got from bed bath and beyond, a silverware tray organizer and it makes great loaves but I did have to break it apart the soap was just stuck, no prob I just tape it back and reuse it. But I would love to get a perfect large 5-6 pound loaf mold in wood, preferably one that can be taken apart. Any suggestions on where to find affordable molds?

Ginasoapmaker said:
I used one mold I got from bed bath and beyond, a silverware tray organizer and it makes great loaves but I did have to break it apart the soap was just stuck, no prob I just tape it back and reuse it. But I would love to get a perfect large 5-6 pound loaf mold in wood, preferably one that can be taken apart. Any suggestions on where to find affordable molds?

What's affordable to you? I started with a TOG Soap Mold, which is smaller than what you want. However, I'm sure you can find what you want, or request custom sizing.

I highly recommend TOG Soap Molds. They all come with liners, that are re-usable. No need to spend time cuttin' freezer paper, tryna get it to line up and remain relatively wrinkle/crease free. Yes, I'm biased.

Ginasoapmaker, hi, I'm that gentleman. :lol: :lol:
Yea, I make wood soap molds, been making and selling them for about 1-1/2 years now. Check out my etsy store and take a look. If you need something custom, not a problem! If you can think it, I can build it for you.
Thank you NEA, your too kind. I do love making soap first, and making a hand crafted wood soap mold and soap cutters second. I just don't have the time anymore to soap as much as I want to.

www.togsoapmolds.etsy.com is my shop. Thanks!

Paul... :wink:

Latest posts

Back