Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other pictures in the listing show the bar completely changed in color to a solid. When I use Crafter's Choice Frankincense & Myrrh EO/FO my bars will also do this after cutting. I suspect the soaper took pics right after cutting, and then again after cure.

Oh my gosh this shows my lack of attention to detail!! Lol how embarrassing!

I love the fleeting rim of a freshly cut soap made with discoloring fragrance oil. Appreciate it while you have it! And those perfect, permanent rims like what earlene posted by Steso.

Face it, no matter how you frame it, soap is beautiful!

I've been visiting the beautiful people and beaches of Mexico. But the eternal wheel of gorgeous soap never left my mind. Photo credit to the Natural Handcrafted Soap Co.

SoapWheel natural handcrafted soap co.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Cat Blues (Vicki Frost) makes some absolutely gorgeous soaps! I've been watching videos of her soaps for the past couple of days and just stunned by her creations.

Ditto, just awesome. I like them all but think my favourite is probably the dragon eye.

Hi there i am trying to find a post that showed the ocean scene cold process soap that sells for $300. I cant find it on any thread and my supplier wanted to see it. I would love to send her the link if anyone knows where the post is. Please let me know. Thanks

Hi there i am trying to find a post that showed the ocean scene cold process soap that sells for $300. I cant find it on any thread and my supplier wanted to see it. I would love to send her the link if anyone knows where the post is. Please let me know. Thanks

I think it was probably one of the soaps by From Grace to You http://www.fromgracetoyou.com/

Back