Brambleberry Redesign - Navigating

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not having any trouble navigating through things but I'm on a win 10.
The pages load noticeably faster than before.

Is it just because I'm used to the old home page, or does anyone else think the new one doesn't look like a home page? I do find the colors completely annoying.

One small bit of advice might help with browsers behaving strangely - especially around big changes like this.

Try a Ctrl-F5.

That will force the browser to ignore its cache and re-load everything fresh from the Web. A lot of times sites will change the content of files but leave the file names the same and the browser can just use its cached information, not knowing it's actually different. The Ctrl-F5 will make sure that isn't happening.

One small bit of advice might help with browsers behaving strangely - especially around big changes like this.

Try a Ctrl-F5.

That will force the browser to ignore its cache and re-load everything fresh from the Web. A lot of times sites will change the content of files but leave the file names the same and the browser can just use its cached information, not knowing it's actually different. The Ctrl-F5 will make sure that isn't happening.

Does hitting the "refresh" do the same thing? Browsers on tablets and phones don't have a ctrl key.

Does hitting the "refresh" do the same thing? Browsers on tablets and phones don't have a ctrl key.

Hmmm, I don't know off the top of my head. You might have to manually clear the cache. Ctrl-F5 is called a 'forced refresh.' I'd Google that term along with the browser you're using to get instructions.

Back