Stained Glass attempt

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2428

Reaction score
Ultimately the bars came out well and scented! this time with orange, clove and cinnamon. I have a lot of things to fix, but I got a chance to play with my micas. The slab was butt ugly and uneven, but after I planed them all the layers came through nicely.

Loafsoap1.jpg

Multiplebeforeplaing.jpg

multipleplaned.jpg

favoritecleanedup.jpg

purpleplaned.jpg

Planedback.jpg

Thanks guys very much for your kind words. . Ellacho, you are still my M&P hero and your soaps are very much an inspiration to me. CP/HP currently remains a scientific process for me, but M&P just seems to let my imagination take over. Hope everyone had a great Holiday and an early cheers to a wonderful 2015.

I CAN NOT do mp other than melting, coloring/fragrancing, and pouring. Even then I once let the film on top fall in and the soaps flaked while using lol. I'd love to do a drop swirl mp into cp, possibly, but never mp artistry like you did! I commend mp soapers. They're beautiful and much more difficult for me than cp.

Thanks Princess. I had just received a bunch of micas and couldn't decide which ones to use, so I thought I would try to partition areas off and add small amounts of color to each area. 9 pounds of M&P later and about a dozen colors letting each section harden and MP brick!

Back