Element bath and body.com

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PippiL

Reaction score
I guess they bought soapcrafters, anyways...I looked at their site and prices and must say, I like what I see. But never really heard of them.
FO's and EO's are great....shipping cost are normal.What do you think?

I have used them for fragrances and some oils... their prices are pretty good and I have usually received my product within the week.

Their closeouts are awesome. The only downside is that tsome of the fragrances will never be available again, and the ones I have bought I like a LOT and cannot figure out why they are being eliminated.

I've been happy with Elements. Their prices have always been competitive and their customer service has been excellent.

I love Elements! Everytime I've ordered from there I've received it really quickly, and get a little baggie of different samples. Sometimes it's been FO samples, also have gotten a sample of their linen spray, lip balm sweetener.. ummmm a few other things. Great customer service too!

One of my favorite companies. Great CS, lightning fast shipping, free goodies with your order, and good prices and sale offers. I have bought from them mostly containers, pipettes, and FOs.

I like them a lot and use them all the time. Back a few years ago- they would send you purple pens that were the best ever. They don't do that anymore but they send nice samples. :D

Ditto to what everyone else said. I LOVE Elements. I have several of my favorite scents that come from them. Try Tranquil Waters. Amazing.

Back